Mini Chassis RFOG/PON QRF-5000
• Cost effective, integrated, single box solution
• ITU Laser Output
• SFP GigE Output
• Moves system toward all digital solution
Whether your business is utilizing a PON or RFoG setup to deliver your local video content to your customers, the QRF5000MFX series of encoders offers a convenient and cost-effective solution for your networking needs.
Bring Fiber-to-the-Home Technology Into Your Business Today
Fiber to the home technology is the cutting edge network arrangement for your business’s local telecommunication needs. Now, with the Radiant QRF5000MFX Series, this technology is more accessible and affordable than ever before. For local video in hospitals, hotels, MDUs, retirement centers, and more, this RFoG/PON Encoder is the ultimate method to bring high-quality content to your customers.
Why does your business need FTTH technology?
- Fiber network connections are the future. Many copper cables that were installed in the last century are being replaced with fiber optic cables. These cables are able to carry more data more quickly over much longer distances.
- Fiber networks provide better quality audio and video. Television networks continue to offer more high definition video content, and fiber optics provide the best quality from the network provider to your customer’s television set.
- It works with your existing infrastructure. FFTH utilizes the copper cables already in place and updates them with fiber optic technology for faster connections.
Advantages of the Radiant QRF5000MFX Series
This PON/RFoG Encoder is the perfect solution for your business’s fiber to the home technology needs.
- Easy to use — This encoder is a simple plug-and-play, ensuring that you get your network up and running in no time.
- No additional equipment needed — The QRF-5000 works with all of your existing technology, which greatly reduces your cost to set up the system.
- Multiple Applications — This unit works for both single node and multiple node QAM over fiber insertion for RFoG and FTTx.
- Single node – Works efficiently for optical video insertion in PON with overlay and RFoG networks for insertion of locally generated content as an MPEG-2 SD QAM RFoG stream.
- Multiple node – Your business’s locally generated content is simply encoded at the edge and transported to the headend.
This unit is an ideal way for your MDU or other similar business to bring your locally generated content to your customers. The QRF-5000 encoder features:
- User friendly graphical interface allows for insertion of your content with less hassle than other encoders
- Flexible channel selection
- Compliance with both QBA and MPEG-2
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Audio for high quality sound
- ITU Laser Output
- 40km SBS suppression
- Low power consumption keeps your utility costs low
Plus, with all products from Radiant Communications Corporation, you know that you are getting a quality unit from experts in the industry. RCC’s products are used all across the globe by telecommunications companies, television networks, and both private and government institutions. Radiant Communications Corporation has developed a wide array of devices to meet all of a company’s needs for the various aspects of a fiber optic network system. Their expertise in this industry is unparalleled, and they can help your business prepare for the future by upgrading to fiber optic technology. RCC also offers free 24/7 technical support for all of their products.